Below you will find a detailed set of specs and standards that we recommend you use when creating Wide Skyscraper ads for use in the TubeMogul Platform. When paired with video, display ads such as these can contribute to a significant boost in your branding efforts.
Standard Assets Required
|Max Ad Length||15 sec max animation length|
|Max File Size||200 KB|
|Ad Format||JPG, GIF, SWF, HTML5 Zip Container*|
|Flash Player||Flash Player 10.3, AS 3|
Interactive Assets Required
Allow 3 business days for execution
- 3rd Party/TM Served: TM Served. Can be 3rd Party served, however metrics are significantly diminished compared to being Site Served.
- TubeMogul serves an ad every time so we don't bid with an empty tag
- Vast Compliant: N/A
- Users with HTML5 creatives need to upload them using a HTML5 Zip Container (Zip file contains the HTML file and associated assets). Please refer to HTML5 Zip Container Walkthrough
- Sizmek and DFA are certified HTML5 display ad servers
- 3rd Party Tracking Capability & Pixels: Accepted
- Tag Preference: Standard
- Tracking Pixel: Impression and click redirect* (All pixels and tags must be SSL compliant (https). This does not apply for click through URLs and click trackers. Failure to provide secure tags and pixels may result in delivery issues.)